Sunday, April 27, 2008

whats for supper?




Well, nothing was cooking tonight. I have to work on Sunday's from 2-6 (hate it), so when I got home it was time to get the boys out of their highchair's (here's how I found them) and ready for bed. Usually Jon gets supper together on Saturdays and Sundays. But sometimes he doesn't get the chance to worry about it. Today was one of those times. So, about eight o'clock, Ashley goes "What's for dinner?" I'm like, "Dinner? It's bed time!"
We ended up making sandwiches. I still haven't eaten a proper meal. Of course, I've been nibbling on Oreo cookies and Doritos. Healthy huh'?
I really need to hit the grocery store, the only thing in my freezer is ice cream, frozen waffles, and chicken. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to present my kids with a healthy meal.

0 thoughtful reactions: